Virtual X-Connect℠ focuses on helping healthcare organizations and other verticals in leveraging existing Technology Infrastructure to extend reach and services by providing Virtual Interconnect between services and their providers both internal and external.
ANYONE – Virtual-X℠ allows you to conduct high quality meetings leveraging tools you may already have, computer/laptop (PC or Mac), webcam and speaker/microphone (you could also use a headset). This makes Video conferencing available to everyone in an organization, not just executives.
ANYWHERE – Anywhere you can get access to a broadband Internet connection; you can conduct a Virtual meeting. This enables people working from home, in small remote offices, and in hotels while on the road, to stay connected. We have even had people do Virtual meetings using air cards and in‐flight network.
ANYTIME – Virtual-X℠ users have access to make calls to other Virtual-X℠ users spontaneously at all times day or night. No scheduling is required. This is true for one‐on‐one AND multi‐party Virtual calls.
What types of companies/organizations are good candidates for Virtual-X℠?
• Corporate, educational, government and healthcare
• Multiple locations domestically and internationally (campus settings, satellite office, etc)
• Those with remote employees working from home offices or contract facilities/locations
• Those who would like to raise the level of interaction with clients and vendors
What are some common applications for Virtual-X℠?
• Remote training for employees, clients and vendors
• Improving efficiencies and communication in geographically dispersed work groups
• Meetings of all types
• Healthcare – Telehealth, consultation, collaboration, grand rounds, journal clubs, innovative surgery and administrative applications
• Education – distance learning for students, administration, cost effective training for faculty
• Sales – conduct sales calls with product experts who work at organization’s HQ via Video, stay in more constant contact with customers via Video, sales managers stay in contact with dispersed sales teams
• Legal – remote depositions and constant client contact
• Customer Support – organizations can raise the level of customer support by making reps/techs available via Video to clients vs. only phone/e‐mail.
Please follow the link below to our support page for more information and FAQs